Join us at the 2023 PDC Summit as the team from ARCHSOL, LLC presents on Using Surface Design & Materials Selections to Facilitate Improved Infection Prevention Processes on March 14th, 2023.
Using Surface Design & Materials Selections to Facilitate Improved Infection Prevention Processes
The 2023 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction is March 12-15 and in our hometown of Phoenix, Arizona.
The PDC Summit brings together thousands working in all disciplines of healthcare planning, design, and construction to learn, network, and discover ways to create value for the healthcare-built environment. The field comes together to share its findings, challenges, and best practices with the shared goal of advancing safe and trusted health care. Professionals from every stage of their careers can benefit from sessions, networking, and solutions. Participants at the PDC Summit will learn about new practices, discover solutions to complex challenges and stay informed about new developments in the healthcare planning, design, and construction field.
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Timely and innovative sessions from leading experts
- Hands-on solutions from vendors
- Continuing education credits towards CHC and other leading certifications
Join ARCHSOL at the 2023 PDC Summit. The team from ARCHSOL, LLC presents on Using Surface Design & Materials Selections to Facilitate Improved Infection Prevention Processes on March 14th, 2023 from 8:15 AM-9:15 AM at 212ABC (PCC West Bldg) | PDC23-1017.
- Describe the importance of product/material selection as it relates to infection prevention.
- Educate and train teams on infection prevention best practices as they relate to design details.
- Explore the considerations behind the reduction of horizontal surfaces.
- Create collaborative conversations between design teams, facilities management, and environmental services in order to optimize outcomes and improve efficiencies.