Leading Healthcare Architectural firm is seeking an experienced Project Manager to fill a position in Scottsdale, Arizona. Candidate will be responsible for leading a team through all aspects of the project and be accountable for accuracy of documents and code compliance as well as maintaining client relations and satisfying all client needs for a project.
- Main point of contact with the client along with the Principal-in-Charge
- Provide leadership and management necessary for all facets of a project and be responsible for achieving overall project goals
- Consults with client to determine scope of work, budget and fee requirements.
- Develop and define project scope, budget, and schedule to meet contractual obligations. Establish guidelines for internal and consultant fees and labor hours for agreements. Prepare proposals and understand contract agreements.
- Manages all phases of a project from design to occupancy
- Determines and manages project staffing while providing project motivation and leadership through effective communication. Directs and manages team members and flow of information with all project participants including consultants and project staff
- Manage, monitor, and report progress of the budget, schedule and quality control of projects
- Establish and maintain deadlines and timelines through communication with all project participants
- Determine and implement needs of the clients and maintain the working client relations
- Manage project risk and conflict resolution
- Attend all project meetings and prepare all necessary write-ups and reports followings such meetings
- Manage accuracy of documents and code compliance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Professional registration preferred
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in Project Management
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of entire project delivery process. Must be comfortable managing the client, the process, and the project team. Strong commitment to design and excellence in client service.
- Strong leadership skills in a team-based and collaborative approach
- Experience in budgeting and scheduling
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project) and Bluebeam; strong Revit skills preferred
- Ability to understand architectural documents and design process
- Understanding and knowledge of construction methods, code compliance and permitting requirements
- Ability to multi-task and lead team members
- Ability to collaboratively solve complex problems
- Self-motivator, enthusiastic and energetic